Sunday, August 23, 2009

Taylor's Birthday


(I had the picture rotated before I downloaded it, but it downloaded sideways. I can't figure out how to do it.)

He got a new 20 G shot gun for hunting pheasants this fall with his dad. He passed hunter safety class on Friday and has been telling me everything he needs to do. I think he really paid attention. Josh also made him a prime rib dinner with king crab legs. Kaitie made him a chocolate chip cookie cake and decorated it all by herself. She did a great job. We put relight candles on and he couldn't figure out what was going on. Some of the candles relit like 5 times, it was hilarious. we finally let him in on the joke. All in all I think he had a fun day and now I have a whole year to prepare myself for a teenager next year!!

1 comment:

Patti Smith said...

I can't believe Taylor is 12. Enjoy this last year of preteen. You've raised a good son!