Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to Life

Now that my Semester break and Christmas break are done, I have to start back to school once again starting tomorrow. I should be getting things all in order instead of updating my blog, which I could have done yesterday. I still have to go get my millions of books for the nursing program! I actually can't wait to get started and start learning new things about the nursing field. I only have three semesters left and I will be a full fledged RN (Reject Nurse)!!!!I can see the light.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Hey Lori,

I just read through your blog! You keep busy. I just started math and anatomy so i can apply for nursing school. Is it worth it? I put it off for two years to help David with his gallery, but now I am going back to school. You have such a lovely family. Love MJ