Sunday, October 19, 2008

8 Things about me.

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment


8 Favorite TV Shows:
1- House
2- Prison Break
3- Days
4- 24
5- Kitchen Nightmares
6- 2 1/2 Men
7- CSI Miami
8- CSI


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1- 1 load of Laundry
2- Went to Kaitie's flag football game
3- Babysat
4- Went to Walmart
5- Taled to Dad on the phone
6- made homeade chips
7- wash my tomatoes
8- picked up my house and vacuumed


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1- Being with friends and family
2- seeing my family after I get home
3- Christmas
4- Monday when all the kids are back to school
5- Vacations
6- helping with the fall festival
7- Payday
8- going to church


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Fuddruckers
2- Spezia's Italian
3- Ruby Tuesdays
4- Any mexican restaurant
5- Applebees
6- Panera Bread
7- Red Lobster
8- Outback


8 Things On My Wish List:
1- My Degree I want
2- Taylor to go on a Mission
3- To have a bigger foyer
4- That my kids will always stay strong in their beliefs and in the gospel
5- An interior decorator to tell me how to decorate my house and the money to do it.
6- A self-cleaning house (or just a maid to do it for me)
7- To be able to see my family more
8- Willpower to loose weight and keep it off.


8 People To Tag:
1- Anyone who wants to.
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-

1 comment:

Patti Smith said...

Thanks for sharing :) I especially like the answers that are the same as mine :)