Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Memory Lane

If you're reading this, please leave a comment on this post of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you, and I'll come post a memory about you. If you don't have a blog, I'll leave a comment here about a memory I have about you.

I'm excited to hopefully find out all the blogstockers reading my blog ;)

Anyway, have fun with this. I'm looking forward to hearing the you remember about me!

On your mark... get set... comment!

3 comments:

Patti Smith said...

I, too, have fun memories of Barnesville! I remember all the games we made up that just made a HUGE mess of the house. Remember when we played cops and robbers where the robbers had to leave a trail to their hiding place? I remember someone leaving a trail of feathers from a pillow. Talk about a MESS to clean up!

Risdal5 said...

While remembering the memories, it's hard to pick out just one or two. Most of my memories of you are family gatherings, long road trips, and very, very late night card games, all of which are great memories!

notnikki said...

Remember marshmallows in the macaroni and cheese? I remember watching you and Lisa playing football and hearing people call you ankle biters... I saw Kaitie's picture and it brought back all the memories. All the boys in my class wanted you... umm, let's see... the trip to St. Cloud and driving your dad to the point of insanity! My first trip to Idaho...Pistachios and the book "Walk Toward the Light". Remember that little white car that kept flying past us and finally got pulled over by the State Patrol? Good times