Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's about time!!

Ok so I haven't been the best at keeping up with my blog. I admit it and I also didn't promise anything when I started this. My camera broke and so I have missed out on alot of pictures, so I will try and paint pictures for you!!

Last weekend we went out to a local lake and took the kids tubing. Kaitie I think has the new boat record of staying on the longest!!! Taylor, who even last year, was scared to death to go into the water up to his waist, did pretty good on the tube too. He can give Kaitie a run for her money.

Max and Oliver also took their first ride in the boat. Oliver sat on the back seat and watched the tubers. Max was busy tring to eat the water splashing up from the boat.

I actually got on the tube and didn't do as well as I did ten years ago. Josh dumped me right away, so then he thought he had to take it easy on me. I ended up with a muscle knot in my neck now for the past week and have even had to go see a massaage therapist. I guess I am not as young as I used to be.

I actually did my school shopping early this year and only have gym shoes left to purchase. School starts next Wednesday. Taylor and Kaitie have seemed to have switched places with their pickiness in choosing clothes. Taylor was easier than ever to buy for this year and Kaitie she didn't make out as well as Taylor, she just couldn't find any tops that she liked. We went to a lot of stores to pick out clothes.

I signed up for classes at the college and for finacial aid and hope to start school in September. I will find out shortly if I made it into the RN program. I have submitted all the paperwork now, and just have to wait. I will have finished all of my generals for the bachelors program in nursing and will just need to finish the nursing classes. I am so close now I can almost taste it. Hopefully at this time next year I will have my degree.

Well Kaitie has Mrs. Johnson for a teacher this year and is happy about that. Taylor has a male teacher this year and is excited for that!!

I think that brings everyone up to speed on my summer. It has gone by fast and am excited for school to start. i never thought I would say those words, but it is true, I love school.

I am going to get a new camera so I can add pictures next time. and hopefully I won't wait too long to post again.

No comments: